Are you looking to generate leads directly in WhatsApp Business Inbox?
If Yes, then you are reading the right post.
To generate leads in WhatsApp business, you need to Connect your WhatsApp business account with your Facebook Page to run ads that click to WhatsApp.
These Facebook ads will drive traffic to your WhatsApp Business app and help you communicate with your customers instantly and easily.
10 Steps To Connect Facebook Page to Your WhatsApp Business Account
Before you begin, Make sure you have:
- WhatsApp Business Account
- A Facebook Page
Let’s start the process and Connect Facebook Page to Your WhatsApp Business Account:
Step 1:- Open Ads Manager.
Step 2:- Click Create.
Step 3:- Create an Ad that clicks to the WhatsApp campaign by selecting the Messages, Conversions or Traffic objective.
Step 4:- Depending on the objective you chose, select WhatsApp from one of the following options:
- For Messages select WhatsApp Business in the Message Destination section (recommended).
- For Conversions objective, select WhatsApp in the Conversions section. Here you can also create a Pixel.
- For Traffic objective, select WhatsApp in the Traffic section.
Step 5:- Select the business page you want to use to advertise.
Step 6:- Select Connect WhatsApp Business Account.
- If your account has already been connected, ensure the phone number listed is correct.
Step 7:- Enter the phone number associated with your WhatsApp business account and select Next.
Step 8:- You will receive a code notification. Enter the code and select Submit to receive verification.
Step 9:- Select Done to return to ads creation.
Step 10:- Finish creating your ad.
Share your experience in the comment box 🙂